Monday, December 3, 2007

Putul Mishra: people settled here from other states are also excited about this election's result

Putul says, "Hi Tarun,

When I read the title or subtitle "what gujaratis say", I felt that you think Gujarat's Election matters only to Gujaratis. But let me tell you people settled here from other states are also excited about this election's result similarly. I can guarantee most of them will be craving for Modi's reign once again because Gujarat's development in a way affects their life too.

I have no doubt in his invincibility for this time too.The people who play as spoilers of Modi are the BJP dissidents, Saurastrians & central gujaratis. BJP rebel leaders, particularly those who have been forced to abandon the saffron side because of him, are only working in tandem with the Congress to bring Modi down. But they are of no considerable number to throw Modi out of his throne. All who are in support of Modi are also backing Gujarat's development indirectly.I'll vote for Modi & I think all reasonable & sensible man would vote for him only.

Thanks."

Ms. Putul Mishra works as a Communication Skills trainer with H. M. Patel Career Development Center.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home